- The post starts by providing a clear context and "big idea" before presenting the resource: humor is motivating.
- Deb gives a great description of the site, along with images that provide examples and attract readers to explore the site.
- Some tech resources require a disclaimer, and Deb provides one! It's then in the readers' ball court to make sure she or he uses the site appropriately.
- The post ends with not one but four creative ideas on how to use the site specifically to target language skills.
- In the end, Deb has directed clinicians to something new and fun, and provided all the information necessary for them to use it right away. A great post!
This is not to say that posts that do not have the characteristics bulleted above are ineffective. Because mine is a resource sharing blog, I chose a post that shared a resource!